Saturday, March 24

Grease.

I made a delightful breakfast today for the family... eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.  Yum!  I can't remember the last time I made bacon, but whenever that was, I know I did not have this trick up my sleeve for taking care of the bacon grease (since I'm not one to re-use it).


For a small amount of grease, line a bowl with aluminum foil, pour hot grease into foil, wait for it to harden, and toss it in the trash!  Just in case that's not easy to follow,  ;)  here are some pictures:


  







If you have a large amount of used grease/oil, please be sure to take it to your local landfill for proper disposal or find a restaurant that recycles their oil and ask if you can add yours to their grease bin.




For this and a few other helpful tips:  [I would love to enter the blog's link here, but I can't get it to work.]  Please look up "....and Spiritually Speaking"'s blog entry from March 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment